- This event has passed.
Ensuring All Students Can Learn (Staff CPD) 10 – 11am
6th November 2017, 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Professor Sue Rigby, Deputy Vice Chancellor for Student Development; Karin Crawford, Head of the Lincoln Higher Education Research Institute, and Claire Bell, Head of Equality Engagement and Development, offer a session on the importance of inclusive practice and the value of diversity in the classroom.
By the end of this session you will:
- Understand the background and pedagogic research around inclusive practice
- Understand the relationship between this practice and changing policies in HE
- Know what we have developed to encourage inclusive practice at the University of Lincoln
- Have a toolkit for developing inclusive practice within your teaching or leadership of teaching
- Have had the opportunity to learn from, and discuss these ideas with, colleagues and peers
For more information regarding events please email: email@example.com