Professor Sue Rigby, Deputy Vice Chancellor for Student Development; Karin Crawford, Head of the Lincoln Higher Education Research Institute, and Claire Bell, Head of Equality Engagement and Development, offer a session on the importance of inclusive practice and the value of diversity in the classroom.
By the end of this session you will:
- Understand the background and pedagogic research around inclusive practice
- Understand the relationship between this practice and changing policies in HE
- Know what we have developed to encourage inclusive practice at the University of Lincoln
- Have a toolkit for developing inclusive practice within your teaching or leadership of teaching
- Have had the opportunity to learn from, and discuss these ideas with, colleagues and peers
Please use the HR booking system to secure your space at this event.