Blackboard Upgrade 2018
Digital Education and ICT will be working in collaboration to deliver planned upgraded changes to Blackboard during the week beginning 9th July 2018. The upgrade will bring a host of improvements listed below:
- An enhanced responsive design for mobile and tablet devices, featuring fully responsive menus within module sites and main Blackboard tabs, responsive blogs and discussion boards.
- Improvements to assessments and submissions made by Blackboard, including the introduction of receipts for Blackboard submissions, an enhanced submission process and the auto-saving of Blackboard rubrics.
- The ability to upload multiple files via drag and drop in a broader range of locations across Blackboard.
- An easier way to make sites available to students and to see which sites are currently available via a toggle button located next to the Student Preview button.
- The ability to make Blackboard Collaborate sessions available to select students within a module site rather than just a whole cohort.
Further information about the upgrade to Blackboard will follow. In the meantime, if you have any questions about the upgrade, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Project Questions & Answers
July 2018Blackboard has been upgraded and the project team are discussing further actions following the successful upgrade.