LALT Academy Board
Supporting Pedagogical Practice through the LALT Engagement Team
The Lincoln Academy of Learning and Teaching is a supported and enabling space to allow staff to work together and share good practice around learning and teaching. The work of the LALT Engagement Team is governed by the Academy Board and overseen by Education and Student Life Committee.
The work of the Academy is academically driven, with leadership from the Dean of LALT (Dr Garry Wilson) and the Deputy Vice Chancellor. Academy Board meets every month.
The remit will vary with time in response to the needs of the academic community and professional support staff who teach.
Academy Board Membership
Led by the Dean of LALT, the Academy Board will act as a governing body for the various activities undertaken by the LALT community and will have oversight of how the administrative and project support is allocated and maintained. Membership of the Board consists of:
- Dean of LALT – Dr Garry Wilson
- DVC Student Development and Engagement – Professor Liz Mossop
- College of Arts Director of Education – Gyles Lingwood
- College of Science Director of Education (TBC)
- College of Social Science Director of Education – Dr Mark F Smith
- Lincoln International Business School Director of Education – Dr Debbie Lock
- Dean of Digital Education – Andy Beggan
- Dean of Postgraduate Study – Professor Duncan French
- Dean of Student Learning Development – Ian Snowley
- Head of the LALT Administrative Team – Dave Prichard
- College of Arts representative – Dr Karen Savage
- College of Science representative – Dr Tasnim Munshi
- College of Social Science representative – Ian Trueman
- Lincoln International Business School representative – David Anderson
- Students’ Union VP for Academic Affairs – Tommy George
- Director of Digital Student Life – Tom Wright
Project requests should be initiated by emailing email@example.com to feed into the Board for consideration. The Academy Board meets every month so requests received by LALT can be considered promptly.